- Institute Homepage
- Courses for Professionals
- Advanced Practice Nurse Fellowship
- Building the Bridge
- Chaplaincy Specialty Certificate
- Critical Palliative Care Skills for Social Workers
- Post-MSN Certificate in Palliative Care
- Post-MSW Certificate in Palliative Care
- RN Certificate in Palliative Care
- RN Hospice and Palliative Care Certification Prep
- Program Requirements
- Course Description
- Program Registration
- Spiritual Care & Mental Health in Chronic and Serious Illness
- The Business Case for Palliative Care
- Contact Us
RN Hospice & Palliative Care Nursing Certification Preparation Course
“I enjoyed this Review Course very much. There is a great deal to take back to clinical practice.” Recent Student
As organizations like the Joint Commission, CMS and others look for health care organizations to deliver palliative care using professionals with recognized certifications, nurses working in palliative are recognizing the value of taking NBCHPN RN Certification exam.
If you are thinking about getting your certification (or need to renew it), this two-day preparation course is exactly the help you need to ensure you pass your exam.
This program is offered in partnership with
the Hospice & Palliative Nurses Association
San Diego Chapter
|Related Courses You Might Find Interesting
-Advanced Practice Nurse Fellowship
-Post-MSN Certificate in Palliative Care
-RN Certificate in Palliative Care
FREE Wake Up Kit!
Free - Oversized Coffee Cup!
Free - Sticky Bookmark Tabs
Free - Flashlight Pen
Just for signing up!
Sign up to the right and each week we'll randomly select one name to get our "Wake Up Kit!"
In addition, you will be added to our interest list and recieve:
- A reminder of when this course begins
- A downloadable brochure on this program (if applicable) to share with colleagues or your employer
DATE: May 3, 7:30am-4:30pm & May 4, 8:00am-3:15pm LOCATION: Sharp Outpatient Pavillion, 3075 Health Center Drive, San Diego, CA 92123, Conference Room on Saturday and Auditorium on Sunday
Education Programs Administrator
Palliative Care Programs
Sign up for our Palliative Care Insights newsletter - "Keep tabs on trends in the palliative care world"