- Institute Homepage
- Courses for Professionals
- Building the Bridge
- Chaplaincy Specialty Certificate
- Critical Palliative Care Skills for Social Workers
- Mental Health Fundamentals in PC for Spiritual Care Providers
- Post-MSN Certificate in Palliative Care
- Post-MSW Certificate in Palliative Care
- RN Certificate in Palliative Care
- RN Hospice and Palliative Care Certification Prep
- Program Requirements
- Course Description
- The Business Case for Palliative Care
- Contact Us
RN Hospice & Palliative Care Nursing (CHPN) Certification
DATE: May 3 & May 4
LOCATION: Sharp Outpatient Pavillion, San Diego
COST: $235 and includes all materials.
Seating is limited to first come, first serve based on reservation date.
“I enjoyed this Review Course very much. There is a great deal to take back to clinical practice.” Recent Student
As organizations like the Joint Commission, CMS and others look for health care organizations to deliver palliative care using professionals with recognized certifications, nurses working in palliative are recognizing the value of taking NBCHPN RN Certification exam.
If you are thinking about getting your certification (or need to renew it), this two-day preparation course is exactly the help you need to ensure you pass your exam. Seating is limited for the RN Hospice and Palliative Care Nursing (CHPN) Preparation Course.
This program is offered in partnership with
the Hospice & Palliative Nurses Association
San Diego Chapter
|Related Courses You Might Find Interesting
-Advanced Practice Nurse Fellowship
-Post-MSN Certificate in Palliative Care
-RN Certificate in Palliative Care
DATE: May 3, 7:30am-4:30pm & May 4, 8:00am-3:15pm
LOCATION: Sharp Outpatient Pavillion, 3075 Health Center Drive, San Diego, CA 92123, Conference Room on Saturday and Auditorium on Sunday
Sign up for our newsletter and keep tabs on trends in palliative care.