- Institute Homepage
- Courses for Professionals
- Advanced Practice RN Certificate
- The Business Case for Palliative Care
- Caring At A Distance
- Culturally Competent Palliative Care of Latinos
- Interprofessional Palliative Care Documentation
- Essential Hospice Skills for Social Workers
- Essential Palliative Care Skills for Social Workers
- Journey of Self-Awareness
- Mental Health Fundamentals in Spiritual Care
- Palliative Care Chaplaincy Specialty Certificate
- Post-MSW Certificate in Palliative Care
- RN Certificate in Palliative Care
- Program Description
- RN Hospice and Palliative Care Certification Prep
- Working With POLST
- Courses in Development
- Contact Us
How This Course Will Enhance Care and Build Your Nursing Career:
Click HERE or the image to the right to sign up for the brochure for this course.
Fully Online 8-Week Program for Busy Nurses
The RN Certificate in Palliative Care is a dynamic 8-week online course aimed at enhancing nurses' competencies and knowledge of palliative care. The curriculum provides essential knowledge for nurses who deliver, or want to learn more about delivering, palliative nursing care regardless of the setting (hospice, inpatient/outpatient palliative care, oncology, long-term care, etc).
Learn more about this RN program from Carma Erickson-Hurt, a member of the faculty.
Working nurses will appreciate the sensible study hours for those who want to improve or refresh skills and earn continuing education hours. The online format allows Registered Nurses greater flexibility in balancing work responsibilities while furthering their own development.
For Registered Nurses who want an in-depth review to prepare to take the Certification Board for Hospice and Palliative Nursing exam for nurses, this course also makes a great way to review and refresh your skills.
The California State University Institute for Palliative Care delivers palliative care education for nurses, chaplains, social workers and other health care professionals.
Related Courses You Might Find Interesting
Register For This Course
DATE: February 16, 2015
CONTINUING EDUCATION HOURS: 64
Newsletter Sign Up
Learn More About This Course
|Institute Homepage||Comm. Classes/Events||Resources||Newsletter Sign Up|
|About the Institute||Hot Topics||Palliative Care?||News & Media|
|Institute Staff||Prof. Courses||Articles||Contact Us|