- Institute Homepage
- Courses for Professionals
- Advanced Practice RN Certificate
- The Business Case for Palliative Care
- Caring At A Distance
- Culturally Competent Palliative Care of Latinos
- Interprofessional Palliative Care Documentation
- Fundamental Hospice Skills for Social Workers
- Fundamental Palliative Care Skills for Social Workers
- Journey of Self-Awareness
- Mental Health Fundamentals in Spiritual Care
- Palliative Care Chaplaincy Specialty Certificate
- Post-MSW Certificate in Palliative Care
- RN Certificate in Palliative Care
- Program Description
- Talking With Older Patients eBook
- RN Hospice and Palliative Care Certification Prep
- Working With POLST
- Courses in Development
- Contact Us
Sign up for the RN Certificate in Palliative Care course, or any other online course during the month of November, and you will automatically be enrolled in the Journey of Self-Awareness ... a $179.00 value, at no charge! As soon as you register for the course below you will receive your enrollment details.
How This Course Will Enhance Care and Build Your Career:
Click HERE or the image to the right to sign up for the brochure for this course.
This 74-page eBook effectively covers communication from obtaining medical history to breaking bad news. It is not only fact-full, but contains relateable situational stories that encourage patient centered communication, the cornerstone of palliative care.
Fully Online 8-Week Program
The RN Certificate in Palliative Care is a dynamic 8-week online course aimed at enhancing nurses' competencies and knowledge of palliative care. The curriculum provides essential knowledge for professionals who deliver, or want to learn more about delivering, palliative nursing care regardless of the setting (hospice, inpatient/outpatient palliative care, oncology, long-term care, etc).
Hear about this amazing program from Carma Erickson-Hurt, a member of the faculty.
The course work is fully online and delivered in a continuously available and easily accessible format that allows nurses greater flexibility in balancing work responsibilities while furthering their own development.
For busy professionals who want an in-depth review to prepare to take the Certification Board for Hospice and Palliative Nursing exam for nurses, this course also makes a great way to review and refresh your skills.
|Related Courses You Might Find Interesting
-Advanced Practice RN Certificate in Palliative Care With Optional Fellowship
-RN Hospice & Palliative Care Nursing Certification Preparation Course
Register For This Course
DATE: February 15, 2015
CONTINUING EDUCATION HOURS: 64
Newsletter Sign Up
Learn More About This Course
|Institute Homepage||Comm. Classes/Events||Resources||Newsletter Sign Up|
|About the Institute||Hot Topics||Palliative Care?||News & Media|
|Institute Staff||Prof. Courses||Articles||Contact Us|