- Institute Homepage
- Courses for Professionals
- Advanced Practice Nurse Fellowship
- Building the Bridge
- Chaplaincy Specialty Certificate
- Critical Palliative Care Skills for Social Workers
- Post-MSN Certificate in Palliative Care
- Course Description
- Program Requirements
- Program Costs
- Program Registration
- Post-MSW Certificate in Palliative Care
- RN Certificate in Palliative Care
- RN Hospice and Palliative Care Certification Prep
- Spiritual Care & Mental Health in Chronic and Serious Illness
- The Business Case for Palliative Care
- Contact Us
Post-MSN Certificate in
If you are an Advanced Practice Nurse this certificate program will provide you with specialized education and clinical experiences designed to increase your confidence and competence in the principles and practice of palliative care. The program is designed to develop culturally competent, ethical, knowledgeable and effective professionals for direct nursing practice with populations related to palliative care.
Program graduates will be able to assume complex and advanced leadership roles, foster collaboration with multiple disciplines and stakeholders, and analyze organizational, economic and health policy issues that affect delivery of hospice and palliative care in order to promote the well being and quality of life across the lifespan for individuals and their families that are on a palliative care trajectory.
The Post MSN Certificate is Palliative Care is a 22-unit post-graduate program. At the end of the program, participants will have the knowledge and clinical hours to qualify to take the Hospice and Palliative Nursing Association's Advanced Hospice and Palliative Nurse Certification exam.
|Related Courses You Might Find Interesting
-Advanced Practice Nurse Fellowship
-RN Certificate in Palliative Care
-RN Hospice & Palliative Care Nursing Certification Preparation Course
FREE Wake Up Kit!
Just for signing up!
Sign up to the right and each week we'll randomly select one name to get our "Wake Up Kit!"
In addition, you will be added to our interest list and recieve:
- A reminder of when this course begins
- A downloadable brochure on this program (if applicable) to share with colleagues or your employer
DATE: Fall 2014
Education Programs Administrator
Palliative Care Programs
Sign up for our Palliative Care Insights newsletter - "Keep tabs on trends in the palliative care world"