- Institute Homepage
- Courses for Professionals
- Advanced Practice Nurse Fellowship
- Building the Bridge
- Chaplaincy Specialty Certificate
- Critical Palliative Care Skills for Social Workers
- Mental Health Fundamentals in PC for Spiritual Care Providers
- Post-MSN Certificate in Palliative Care
- Course Description
- Program Requirements
- Post-MSW Certificate in Palliative Care
- RN Certificate in Palliative Care
- RN Hospice and Palliative Care Certification Prep
- The Business Case for Palliative Care
- Contact Us
Post-MSN Certificate in
If you are an Advanced Practice Nurse this certificate program will provide you with specialized education and clinical experiences designed to increase your confidence and competence in the principles and practice of palliative care. The program is designed to develop culturally competent, ethical, knowledgeable and effective professionals for direct nursing practice with populations related to palliative care.
Program graduates will be able to assume complex and advanced leadership roles, foster collaboration with multiple disciplines and stakeholders, and analyze organizational, economic and health policy issues that affect delivery of hospice and palliative care in order to promote the well being and quality of life across the lifespan for individuals and their families that are on a palliative care trajectory.
The Post MSN Certificate is Palliative Care is a 22-unit post-graduate program. At the end of the program, participants will have the knowledge and clinical hours to qualify to take the Hospice and Palliative Nursing Association's Advanced Hospice and Palliative Nurse Certification exam.
|Related Courses You Might Find Interesting
-Advanced Practice Nurse Fellowship
-RN Certificate in Palliative Care
-RN Hospice & Palliative Care Nursing Certification Preparation Course
Sign up to the right to be added to our Post-MSN interest list and recieve an email reminder of when this course begins.
DATE: Fall 2014
Sign up for our newsletter and keep tabs on trends in palliative care.